Because Steve Aoki loves cake, and in honor of his announcement of a free concert on September 30th in NYC, we wanted to share the spot that served us the best piece of cake in all of NYC… Momofuku Milk Bar.
- Why it’s worth it: Take one bite of the crack or candy bar pie and it’s love at first bite.
- Vibe/Layout: Grab your cake and go!
- Ideal meal: Crack pie & candy bar pie (all slices are $5.50 each)
- Don’t worry, the crack pie contains no crack, just butter, heavy cream, brown sugar and a little corn flour.
- The candy bar pie has toffee, house made nougat and a chocolate cookie crust. Plus, it’s topped with mini pretzels!
- Prices:$5.50 a slice, $44 a pie