- Why it’s worth it: Caffe Buon Gusto serves delicious and very reasonably priced Italian favorites such as homemade ravioli and penne alla vodka. This is a mix-and-match pasta ‘straunt, where you can choose your meats, your pasta and your sauce to create your personal, fresh and delicious dish!
- Vibe: This charming and small ‘straunt exudes intimacy and comfort! Great for a date night or for catching up with a friend!
- Layout: This ‘straunt is tiny with around 10 tables and no bar area.
- F.Y.I.: 50% off wine on Sundays
- Ideal meal: Gnocchi with pesto sauce
- Address: Upper East Side, 236 E. 77th St (between 2nd and 3rd Ave)
- Prices: $6-$18